We submitted these nominations at the end of November, but it’s not until now that we’ve announced them publicly. We’re pleased to say that we’ve sent in nominations for this year’s Pushcart Prize for the following writers:
- David Blomenberg, for “Unlikely Resolutions” from Issue Ten
- John Paul Calavitta, for “A Mountain with No (Geographic) Will To Be There” from Issue Twelve
- B. J. Hollars, for “Dispatches from a Tornado: March 21, 1932” from Issue Twelve
- Tammy Ho Lai-Ming, for “Peak District” from Issue Twelve
- Timothy Gray, for “wilderness wish” from Issue Twelve
- D. C. Lynn, for “Mother Road Vistas” from Issue Eleven
We send our congratulations to these writers, and our many, many thanks to all those who have entrusted their work to us in the past year.